AP 3D blog 2010-2011

Saturday, November 27, 2010

F. U. freezing temperatures........

So, as with many things in life... sometimes you take one step forward and 15 steps back. This has proved true with my concentration. I decided to be proactive and take my work home with me for the thanksgiving weekend (I predicted we wouldn't have school on tuesday). So i packed up all my stuff (My almost completed project, 1/2 bag of pendleton red, and 2 separate bags of scrap p-red) and put it in my car monday after school. I got home and rushed to work, forgetting what was in my car. The next day... woo! Snow day. I didn't go outside. Later that evening I remember something... "Oh em gee the clay is in my car!" So I rush outside to get it. Haha, its frozen. No worries, I'll just defrost it inside. BAD MOVE. As my clay defrosted, so did my project. Now all things clay are lumps of wet p-red. fml. It's all my fault and now we have school in 2 days and I have 0 projects.
La Nina=1
Lexie=0

1 comment:

  1. things will get better. we all have set-backs. What is important is that you pick yourself up and keep moving forward. I have faith in you.

    ReplyDelete