AP 3D blog 2010-2011

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

concentrations..... part 2




So this week (and a little bit of last) I began working on my concnetration. My concentration is going to be forms inspired by the woman's body. I'm not into like sculpting all the parts and stuff, but I like the general shapes that they inspire. I have a picture of the first piece, and its going to be 2-2.5 feet tall. I'm VERY nervous to dive head first into my concentration, and I don't know why. Maybe I'm a commitment-phobe. Oh well, no going back now! I also have a kinda cool pic from the woodfire.

2 comments:

  1. I 100% agree with being a commitment-phobe! I feel like I just signed my life away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you concentration! good luck with it. Yeah its a little sketch starting to work because its like starting to cut down a tree.. Its gonna take lots of time and work.. i dont even know what i am saying it is like 1am and im tired.. anyways, just have fun and stay in school.. crack is whack

    ReplyDelete